I find myself up at 4am because, as always, the time change has thrown me off. My body knows every night, once its been dark outside for nearly 3 hours, its time for bed. Sadly, this puts me at roughly 8:30…and after 8 hours of sleep, I’m ready to be up at 5. For whatever reason, this morning 7 hours was enough and I’m up and at’em…so you get another “Get to know SisuGirl” style post 🙂 Enjoy!
1. Real name: Tashina Marie Cavasoz
2. Nickname(s): Tasha
3. Zodiac Sign: Virgo
4. Male or female: Female
5. Elementary School: New Baltimore, MI
6. High School: Marine City, MI
7. College: Northern Michigan University, University of Ulster
8. Hair color: dark brown
9. Tall or short: Tall side of average
10. Tshirt or tank: T-shirt
11. Sweats or Jeans: Jeans
12. Phone or Camera: Camera
13. Health freak: Kinda…I would say hyper-aware.
14. Orange or Apple: Apple
15. Do you have a crush on someone?: Nope, not at the moment
16. Eat or Drink: Eat
17. Piercings: Ears now, tongue for 5 years but not any more
18. Pepsi or Coke: Coke Classic, none of that diet stuff
HAVE YOU EVER?
19. Been in an airplane: Lots
21. Been in a car accident: Three, none of which serious or my fault.
22. Been in a fist fight: Does breaking a 7th grade classmates nose with one punch before bursting into tears count?
23. First piercing: Ears
24. First best friends: Jenni, Melinda, Mike
25. First award: Probably a lame school award or a t-ball/soccer participation award.
26. First crush: Um, my first “boy friend” was Robbie Harder when I was a toddler, I don’t remember otherwise.
27. First word: “Ta” for Thank you…I still say “Ta”
29. Last person you talked to in person: Melinda, yesterday.
30. Last person you wrote to: Mum
31. Last person you watched a movie with: Mike, nearly 8 weeks ago!
32. Last food you ate: Tacos for dinner last night
33. Last movie you watched: part of Pearl Harbor
34. Last thing you listen to: Global News podcast
35. Last thing you bought: Insulated running tights
36. Last person you hugged: Melinda
37. Food: The good kind ☺
38. Drinks: Tea, Coffee, Ginger Ale
39. Bottoms: Jeans
40. Flower: Daffodil or Lupin
41. Animal: Dog
42. Colors: Teal, blue, dark red
43. Movies: Pride and Prejudice gets watched the most
44. Subjects: English, Biology
HAVE YOU EVER:
(Put an X in the brackets if yes)
45. [x] loved someone
46. [x] celebrated Halloween.
47. [x] had your heart broken…
48. [x] went over the minutes/texts on your cell phone.
49. [x] had someone question my sexual orientation.
51. [x] got pregnant.
52.  had an abortion.
53. [x] did something I regret.
54. [x] broke a promise.
55. [x] hid a secret.
56. [x] pretended to be happy.
57. [x] met someone who changed your life.
58. [x] pretended to be sick.
59. [x] left the country.
60. [x] tried something you normally wouldn’t try and liked it.
61. [x] cried over the silliest thing.
62. [x] ran a mile.
63. [x] went to the beach with your best friend.
64. [x] got into an argument with your friends.
65. [x] hated someone.
66. [x] stayed single for 2 years.
67. Eating: Nope…I’m typing
68. Drinking : Coffee
69. Listening: To Global News Podcast
70. Sitting/Laying: Sitting
71. Plans for today: Knitting, Spinning and Cleaning the house for Mikes return
72. Waiting: For Mike to come home tomorrow!
73. Want kids? Oh yes
74. Want to get married? Oh yes
75. Career: A health aide for now and who knows what the future brings
THIS OF THAT:
76. Lips or eyes: Eyes
77. Shorter or taller: Taller
78. Romantic or spontaneous: Romantic…I leave the spontaneous to my partner
81. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship
82. Looks or personality: Personality, it’s the only thing that lasts!
HAVE YOU EVER:
83. Lost glasses/contacts: Who hasn’t?
84. Snuck out of a house: No
85. Ran away from home: Nope, but I packed once!
86. Held a gun/knife for self defense: Defense from animals
87. Broken someone’s heart? Sadly, I think so.
88. Been in love: Happily, yes
89. Been so happy you cried? Yes
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
90. Yourself: Yes. If I didn’t, why should anyone else?
91. Miracles: Miracles and fate.
92. Love at first sight: No. Only lust can happen at first sight, love takes time to build and grow.
93. End of the world of 2012: No, but I do believe that there may be changes!
94. Santa Clause: Not anymore
95. Life after love: Are the two mutually exclusive?
96. Kiss on the first date: No
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now: Yup
98.Do you know who your real friends are: Thankfully, yes.
99. Do you believe in God: Yes
100. Are you happy with your life the way it is: Heck yes, especially since its mine to design and things are always what you make of them.