1. WHERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Nope and I’ve never met another person with my real first name, either.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Today, while watching the end of Pacific.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yes, but my printing is horrid.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT?
Roast Beef, followed closely by smoked turkey.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
No, not yet.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yes, but sometimes I would wonder why.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
No, never 🙂
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes, but no gall bladder.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I think I would love to but never will because I’d be too scared. I know someone who has jumped nekked though…
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL?
Does oatmeal count? Granola with warm milk if it doesn’t.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Only my running/walking shoes have laces and yes, I always untie them.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM?
Strawberry. Last dish, October ’09.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their smile in their eyes.
15. RED OR PINK?
Red. A true red with a blue undertone.
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My negativity that sparks a week out of every month.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
18. DO YOU WEAR SHOES INSIDE?
Heck no, there is far too much sand here.
19. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Yellow pants and blue/brown slippers…but just realised this is an American question, so: my trousers are blue jeans 🙂
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE?
23. FAVOURITE SMELLS?
The grass right after the rain starts, ocean mist
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
M who was brave enough to take a 11, 6 and 2 year old to dinner by himself.
25. DO YOU GET BORED?
No. There is far too much for me to keep busy with to ever be bored.
26. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
27. HAIR COLOUR?
28. EYE COLOUR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Yes, every day but the weekend.
30. FAVOURITE FOOD?
Oh, now thats a hard one…pepperoni pizza, rice, Korean curry, pork and sauerkraut, angel hair pasta with pesto, mozzarella and tomatoes with olive oil and fresh ground pepper…
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings over scary movies but I always scoff at the TV
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Actual movie…Slumdog Millionaire. Fantastic, and if I didn’t think I was one of the last people on earth who hadnt seen it, I would tell you to rent it yourself.
33. NEXT MOVIE TO WATCH?
Night at the Museum 2 and Bottle Shock
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer. I miss being warm but I have to say, I really like the mild ‘summers’ I have had here in AK.
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs in general. Everyone can have one of those!
36. FAVOURITE DESSERT?
Birds Eye Custard
Knitting, spinning, running, walking.
Sisu, my dog, who is much more like a child, despite hating the title “fur-baby”.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
The Language of Bees by Laurie R King.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I dont have one, I just use the wireless mouse on the blank table.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Movies 🙂 I don’t have traditional TV hooked up and only watch movies, courtesy of Netflix.
42. FAVOURITE SOUND?
Ocean waves, “I love you.”.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles. I am my mothers child.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I can keep myself entertained WITHOUT the use of electricity. I think that’s pretty talented 🙂
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
47. WHATS THE FIRST THING YOU WILL SAVE IN A FIRE?
Sisu, maybe my spinning wheel.
48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
At the most recent NLG graduation ceremony.
49. DO YOU HAVE A TATTOO?
Yes, SisuGirl on the inside of my right wrist as an ambigram.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOURSELF?
I love myself. Sometimes there are bits I dont like, but usually those jiggle and no one likes that 🙂
#51 and onwards…Ask and I’ll answer 🙂